- What is a 360 degree Virtual Tour?
- Do tours expire?
- How much does a Virtual Tour cost?
- How can I use a Virtual Tour for my business or property?
- How long does it take to get a Virtual Tour?
- How long does it take for the shoot to take place?
- How do I get my Virtual Tour online?
- How large are the Virtual Tour files?
- Can I view your Virtual Tours on my iPhone or iPad?
- What is a HTML5 Virtual Tour?
- I have plenty of photos on my website so why do I need a Virtual Tour?
- What is Virtual Staging?
- Does Virtual Staging really make a difference?
- How long can I use the Virtually Staged photos?
- How much does it cost to get Virtual Staging done for my property?
- How long does it take to process my order and get my staged photos back?
What is a 360 degree Virtual Tour?
A 360 degree Virtual Tour is a fully interactive simulation of an existing location.
Do tours expire?
Tours will be hosted for a period of up to one year from date of initial activation. Tours will expire at the end of the year period. Each additional year of hosting requires a $40 fee. In the case of Real Estate Virtual Tours, you can use the tour to market the subject property for as long as it takes to sell or lease the property.
How much does a Virtual Tour cost?
The main problem we have found with many Virtual Tours is the cost. Anderson Media Creations is dedicated to streamlining the production process to ensure Virtual Tours are available to all. Our Virtual Tours are $400 for up to six views/areas.
How can I use a Virtual Tour for my business or property?
Virtual Tours allow you to effectively showcase your products to potential clients while creating a lasting visual impression.
How long does it take to get a Virtual Tour?
Standard tours usually take 7-10 business days from the day the shoot takes place. For more complex projects it depends on customer feedback time, features and options.
How long does it take for the shoot to take place?
Generally each room of a property takes approximately 10 minutes, plus an additional half hour set up time.
How do I get my Virtual Tour online?
We will make sure your tour gets online with minimal effort on your part. If you want the tour to be on your website, we can edit the code and embed it ourselves, or send the files to your webmaster. If you would rather we host it, all you will need to do is put a link on your website to the URL we provide you with. We will host the Virtual Tour on our site for free for one year and $40 per year after that.
How large are the Virtual Tour files?
For each location the files can be from 300 Kb - 3 Mb depending on the resolution you choose. For high resolution, each room is about 1 Mb which takes about 15-20 seconds to download on a typical broadband connection.
Can I view your Virtual Tours on my iPhone or iPad?
Yes. All of our Virtual Tours are compatible with iPhone and iPad as well as most Android devices.
What is a HTML5 Virtual Tour?
You may have seen the HTML5 logo when people talk about Virtual Tours. HTML5 is the newest hyper text markup language- the code that makes up websites. Smartphones and tablets mostly use HTML5 to display Virtual Tour images. So when you see "HTML5 Virtual Tours" it basically means some level of ability to view a Virtual Tour on a phone or tablet. All our Virtual Tours will work on a HTML5 compatible browser.
I have plenty of photos on my website so why do I need a Virtual Tour?
Here are some excellent reasons why you need a tour:
1. Website visitors now expect to see them, particularly on mobile devices.
2. Static photographs - no matter how good they are, do not convey the feeling of actually being there. Looking around, interacting and engaging with your potential customers
is so important these days. You do not get this from either photographs or video.
3. You have invested time and money in your business, you are passionate about it. Virtual Tours are the best way to promote your business, your venue or your property
What is Virtual Staging?
We digitally and realistically place furniture into photos of vacant homes for sale. Using the latest 3D rendering technologies, we are able to take a photo of an empty room and then fill it full of beautiful furniture and accessories. We can add designer couches, tables, rugs, lamps, ts's, draperies and may other items to make the home look like a million dollars.
Does Virtual Staging really make a difference?
It's proven that staging helps sell homes faster and earn a higher price.
How long can I use the Virtually Staged photos?
You can use the photos to market the subject property for as long as it takes to sell or lease the property.
How much does it cost to get Virtual Staging done for my property?
Pricing starts at just $75 for each image, supplied by you. If you would like us to capture the images as well, we would be happy to give you a price.
How long does it take to process my order and get my staged photos back?
Our turn around time can vary based on our backlog at the time of your placed order, but once we have received a completed order we average 3 - 4 business days.